DIVERTED FROM BURNING
Since 2021, BinBreeze has successfully Diverted 20 tonnes of carbon from burning
70% of this carbon will be sequestered back into the soil while the remaining 30% will be released as carbon dioxide from the natural aerobic decomposition process that occurs when composting. This is important because when carbon is burned, each carbon atom combines with two oxygen atoms, producing almost twice its weight in CO2 emissions. By 2025, we expect to divert 28 million lbs of carbon from burning.
Large amounts of food waste diverted from landfills
BinBreeze helps households divert even the stinkiest and most moist food waste from the garbage. And by eliminating odours and fruit flies there is no excuse not to compost! By 2025, we anticipate that because of BinBreeze an additional 38 milion lbs of food waste will be diverted annually.
& VOLATILE COMPOUND EMISSIONS
33% reduction in odours & volatile compounds when Binbreeze is used by composting facilities.
BinBreeze increases the carbon ratio in your compost bin, promoting aerobic composting which reduces the methane and greenhouse gas emissions. There is a 30% reduction in methane emissions when using BinBreeze.